Tuesday, November 25, 2008

My Very Own Show!!!

I will post more as I get them, but I was soooooo excited that my dear, dear friend Charissa posted these to Youtube!! Rissa, you are the absolute best and I thank you from the bottom of heart for coming to see me in my New York City Cabaret Debut! (Wow! that feels really cool to say!) The following songs were performed at Don't Tell Mama on November 22 by yours truly and my fabulous music director and friend, Doug Silver! Enjoy!


Three Little Birds by Bob Marley


NYU from Greenwich Village Follies by Doug Silver and Andrew Frank



14G by Jeanine Tesori and Dick Scanlan


Simple Wish by David Friedman

6 comments:

Marie said...

oh my goodness it is so good to see you singing!! i'm so sad i couldn't be there. but hopefully next time!!

Anonymous said...

humph. :( Sooo sad I wasn't there. NEXT TIME!!!

Anonymous said...

thank you jodi you are great i just watched it all again iam smiling and happy i hope you keep putting it out there love mom

Charissa said...

YAY! You were awesome, and it was so much fun being with your family (minus mom) and your friends. I really need to visit again if you'll have me. But you were GREAT. More videos coming!!!

Jodi said...

Charissa! "if I'll have you"??? You have an open invitation, Lady!!!!

Anonymous said...

I love everything about you and miss you like a madman.