Thursday, September 25, 2008

When You Have to Do Something!

Make phone calls!! And make them now!!!
Call the Obama campaign, the McCain campaign, the Commission on Presidential Debates, and the University of Mississippi to voice your support of the debates continuing as planned. We need to hear from these men on where they stand and where they plan to take this country. This is not a time to suspend campaigning when the election is becoming more important on a daily basis. Here are their numbers, and I have to tell you, I was a little nervous to call the University of Mississippi's Public relations department, but they were sooooooooo nice! And the woman I spoke to said thank you to me for calling twice and said that was exactly what they needed to hear today. This will take only minutes of your time!

Obama Campaign: 866-675-2008 (I had a little difficulty getting through on the line, but you can visit the website www.barackobama.com and email them through the contact us link under the Action tab.

McCain Campaign: (703) 418-2008 (The voicemail box is full) Their website is www.johnmccain.com

Commission on Presidential Debates: (202) 872-1020 I got an answering machine and just left a short message.

University of Mississippi: (662) 915-7211 The first woman I spoke to, Dorothy, thanked me and then connected me to the head of Public Relations (I missed her name) who was even nicer than Dorothy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thank you Jodi I sent it on and will try to do the emails