Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Ten on Tuesday- Old photos edition!

1. I have some pictures on my camera from a while ago that I wanted to share. This is Jonathan from my Dad's birthday in May.

2. Christopher from Dad's birthday!


3. Joshua- he looks like a giant baby from the perspective- I really don't see these little guys enough.
4. Random guy walking the streets in Chelsea wearing only purple underwear and two braids- question is: Did he actually walk into a store like that to pick up whatever is in the bag, or are those his clothes?
5. Me and Alex hanging at Pat O'Connelly's before he left for his show.

6. Me, Mere, and our new friend Wes. Mere and I were trying to look as young as Wes. Yep, we pulled it off!
7. Caribbean Carnival- Labor Day 08. The costumes are awesome. The food is so good and the music is pumping. Basically, a great way to spend the unofficial last day of summer!

8. Stilts- sooo cool- this guy was enormous!

9. More cool floats- these are on wheels that attach to someone's body and they carry it on themselves for the length of the parade.

10. I've never taken a video with my camera before, but I wanted you to get a sense of the parade. This was one of the coolest costumes!

3 comments:

Jim-the Classical Liberal (Views from the Right) said...

You can always come down to see them, my dear!

BTW...I have started blogging again...perhaps you can get your readers to check in (make sure they take their blood pressure medicine first, though!).

Talk to you soon, sis!

Anonymous said...

what great boys they are. thankyou for the pics and Jimmy I just got my BP under control so I will pass but send lots of love instead Mom

Anonymous said...

The Kids miss you as well - Kim