Tuesday, September 16, 2008

"The Other Side"

My brother Jim is blogging again.
I told him that I would ask my readers to check it out. As I was thinking about how to tell all of you to read his blog, I realized that he needed a trailer. I thought of Poltergeist II and I thought that Carol Anne said, "He's back," but she doesn't. She says, "They're back." Either way, I think the following trailer is a brilliant warning label to my readers that you enter the world of "The View from the Right Side" at your own risk. Jim often makes very rational educated arguments, and he doesn't back down. If you feel that you might have to start taking blood pressure medication to read it, I have this to say to you, "Carol Anne- listen to me. Do NOT go into the light. Stop where you are. Turn away from it. Don't even look at it."

4 comments:

Jim-the Classical Liberal (Views from the Right) said...

So...

Am I supposed to be the scary old man, or is that McCain?

Thanks for the advertisement!

Jimmy

Jodi said...

You weren't really either of them. I figured a really good scary movie trailer gets people to the movies to be scared out of their minds, so it would probably help to get my friends to your site where they will most likely be scared as hell! HAHA! I thought it was pretty funny that Poltergeist II is called "The other side." Pretty appropriate! It made me laugh.

jpb2525 said...

OH MY GOD....SO FRIGGIN' funny! Hehehe.....I'm not saying anything else!!

Anonymous said...

Wow Love you guys