Sunday, March 16, 2008

Yay Target!

I love Target! My digital camera broke when I dropped it. This is a typical problem that I have with electronics (oh, and glassware). I think gravity is stronger around me. I have been without a camera for about 6 months and Target had this awesome special for a Kodak EasyShare 10 mega pixel for $99 this past week. By Wednesday none of the Targets in Brooklyn or Queens had the camera in stock, so Barbara (who I worked with at the studio) suggested that I call the Jersey location near her house. They had three left and she called her parents (who are retired) and they went and picked it up for me!!! I am so excited to be able to have pictures on my blog again. I am more excited that I will have a really good camera for Barbados. Check back for pictures next week (I leave on Wednesday)!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi ya you know me and electronics although I do not so far make a practice of dropping them I am easily frustrared by them How nice of your friends parents to do that for you. I am looking forward to the pictures from Barbadous Miss you too Mom