Sunday, December 9, 2007

Difficult Week

I realized that I hadn't written in almost a week. It was one of those weeks that I'm glad to put behind me and to direct myself forward toward the moments ahead. I was afraid this week that I'm not in the right place. You know that feeling that no matter what you are doing you are somehow behind. The puzzle wasn't coming together. It became that type of fear that almost cripples you. I'm not used to that type of fear. I normally face my fears head on. My fears are normally of the type that push me into action. This week my fears had me wishing I had stayed in bed. I will not have a week like that again. The things I need to focus on in the coming weeks:
1. Meet with Richard to go over Ross Reports
2. Write a cover letter for agents
3. Send out mailing with my new, fabulous headshots!
4. Work with Doug to figure out a cabaret
5. Find a second job (I babysat last night and I absolutely loved it!)
6. Find a reasonable health insurance plan
7. Take stuff to Goodwill- I'm tired of looking at it in the foyer (Yes, I said foyer- I have one of those in my fabulous apartment!)
8. Get a Christmas tree
9. Meet with new voice teacher for more music
10. Become more aware of my bad habits (nervousness brings them out, but it is also the time that I am the most unaware of them) and conquer them!

1 comment:

jpb2525 said...

Jodi ...hope your week has gotten better. We all have those moments of fear. I ususally get them when I have a big decision to make. I THink it comes from Mom...(grin). I love you.