Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Oh Lord

I joined Facebook. I have been attempting to not join for the entire time I have had a MySpace page. I don't have time to be hanging out in front of my computer mindlessly wandering from page to page, learning meaningless details about my friends' lives. What did I do all day, you might be wondering? I have been trying to get my page to include everything that my MySpace page does and that takes time and effort. What should I have been doing? I should have been calling cabaret venues for pricing and availability. So, what did I learn today? It's not as easy to stalk people on Facebook, but it sure can eat up your time!

1 comment:

Charissa said...

I feel the same way... ugh. It's practically unavoidable. AND THEN there are the networking sites for professionals - linked in, etc. Oh BOTHER...