Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Ten On Tuesday

1. I got this post started just two minutes before midnight! Hurray for Ten on Tuesday!
2. I did a pretty good job not caring today. I think that the fact that I stood up for myself last night worked in my favor today- no stress and no worries!
3. I realized that it was pretty easy to tell myself not to worry about all the stuff I can't change, but when people are involved that I feel are being taken advantage of, I really do want to care. I just have to realize that other people have to learn to ask for what is right in their lives and that I don't have to do it for them. They'll figure it out eventually.
4. Christine (a girl that I work with) and her father Frank took us to the rooftop of the MetLife building today. Just as an FYI it is not a public building like the Empire State or the Chrysler building. It was open to the sky and the view was spectacular! It was an amazing treat!

5. Luiza's new tattoo and the Chrysler building!

6. The Empire State building. It was so close, we could see the flashes from people's camera's.

7. This short, stout building is the United Nations with the East River and Queens in the background!

8. The majestic Chrysler Building.

9. Me in front of the Chrysler building. Of course I had to get one self portrait in there. (For the record, it was bright and I had forgotten my sunglasses and I had just finished my first shift of the day- I look a mess, I know!)

10. And this is 100 Park Avenue. I kind of love that the number is all the way at the top of the building!

2 comments:

jpb2525 said...

How fun...awesome!!! some really great detail on the buildings!

jpb2525 said...

Hey did you see my friend Maggie stole your 10 on tuesday?? she just loves your blog!!!