Thursday, May 8, 2008

Taking a Break

I am going to take a break from my blog. Probably just a week and I'll be back in enough time to post my first anniversary edition of "Figuring It Out," where I am sure to extol the virtues of a great title. Had I named this blog "Give Me A Year, I'll Figure it Out" I would be kicking myself for the fact that a year has gone by and I feel like I have less figured out than I did last year at this time. Using the present progressive tense of the word 'figure' has helped me immensely as I can continually be figuring. So rest assured the next week will be filled with an immense amount of figuring, just not for you to witness...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

No fair taking a break when I just found you! Come back soon and write more.

Charissa said...

Aw, Jodi... I love you. Sending hugs. Let me know if you need/want a vacation. And call Cassie and Marie and make plans for next weekend. Love you.

Anonymous said...

Hi There,

Tickled pink you have me listed with your blogs you read, will reciprocate soonest - how did you find me? Planning a trip to the Caribbean, LOL?

Anonymous said...

can't wait to see you Fri. and I love your blog too