Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Ten on Tuesday

1. I have an ear infection. Please tell me you know what I should do for the pain. I know exactly when the ibuprofen has worn off and the right side of my face begins to ache.
2. I love Perogies. They aren't the most balanced food in the world, but when it hurts to chew and swallow, they are perfect and yummy!
3. I am going to Barbados!!!! Just one week away.
4. I am going tanning a few times before next week so that I don't end up with sun poisoning or a burn. It's been awhile since this pale girl saw the sun.
5. I have to buy a dress for the wedding- that's why we're going. A friend of OB's is getting married.
6. I have to find a job for when I get back. I think it might be waiting tables at least until I replenish my bank account. I can do it for awhile... i guess.
7. I miss my mom.
8. I owe you all two book reports (The Life of Pi and Jesusland), two theatre reviews (Sunday in the Park with George and August: Osage County), and a movie review (La Vie En Rose)
9. I have been working so much and then I got sick that I never wrote about these things. It has been an amazing two weeks when it comes to the art and literature I have been exposed to.
10. God, I need to get a show....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice blog!!

i relly like this post

if you want to see my art

www.misesbozos.blogspot.com

thanks!!!

jpb2525 said...

jodi!
Loved it - sorry bout the ear infection - warm/cold compresses tend to help with the pain. Feel better SIS!

Anonymous said...

jodi I miss you too sooooo much Hope you are better before you go it is not good to fly with an earache. try aheating pad. love you

Charissa said...

I'm a bad friend - I'm two days late, but for temporary relief use a hair dryer on the ear. :(

I miss you and love you... (even though you hate Hillary) :)