Sunday, December 2, 2007

Erin and Janet Yoho

I've been thinking about these two people a lot lately. I think that it's because I just had my 30th birthday, something that won't happen for Erin until next August. Anyway, they were a big part of my life for a long time and they just aren't anymore. My sister separated all the pictures my mom had of all of us kids and so many of them include Erin. My brother John asked me what happened and I told them all through tears how I lost my best friend. I know its a long shot considering not very many people read my blog, but I want to say "Erin and Janet, I've been thinking of you both lately and I hope that you are well and happy. You were important people in my life and I will always have a place in my heart for you."

3 comments:

Charissa said...

It'll work out, Jodi. Hell, if I can (try to) forgive what's-his-name, you guys can make up, too. :)

jpb2525 said...

I hope you get what you need Jodi!

Marie said...

jodi-FINALLY catching up with your blog. have you heard what has been happening with janet? if not, email me...