Tuesday, November 27, 2007

New Headshots!

So I haven't gotten them developed and I haven't had them retouched but these are my choices for my new headshots. Thanks to everyone who put in their two cents. I forgot to mention- Photography by Jordan Matter. Please visit his website, it's got great pictures and it's actually a pretty good read!
This will be my main headshot. I think it says "Hire me!" without begging too much!

This will be my "I can sell anything" shot.

This is my "I'm intense, hire me to do your intense movie" shot.

This is what I want my postcard to look like. It's a reminder to the people who have called me back or to those I want to call me back. It says, "Remember me? I'm that strangely beautiful, yet fun girl that you mean to hire!"

Mere just suggested that I get that printed on the postcard. I am thinking about it...

5 comments:

Charissa said...

You are so insanely gorgeous I can hardly stand it. So beautiful, Jodi.

jpb2525 said...

Love them! Great choices! You are for sure - on your way!!!

Anonymous said...

So very lovely Jodi

If I had a theater
I would hire you in a minute
even if you couldn't sing and dance, which you can and beautifully I might add.

I would hire you so I could have your lovely face around smiling ...like you do so well and so often.

Blessing

Anonymous said...

well, well, well . . . i see that my (drunk) two cents didn't mean a thing to you . . .

but kyle sure is feeling proud that you picked "his" choice ;)

i love you so much. you look absolutely beautiful and quite frankly, there was no wrong choice.

Cassie said...

Jodi, they were all so darn great I couldn't decide, but these were on the top of my list. I missed you!! :(