Monday, November 19, 2007

My brother John

As many of you know, my brother John has a blog and for my birthday he wrote a piece just for me. You can read it here. And just in case you don't read it I will post the picture he posted with it because I love it so much! I don't have any pictures with me and just my brothers, so this one is kind of cool and unique. It was taken at church during my sister Jenny's First Holy Communion. I would like to add a funny little note to what he said. I remember that John bought me Berstain Bear's and Telling the Truth book for Christmas when I was in first grade. Now I can see that he was really just trying to get me to keep my mouth shut! And by the way, I'm not sure how much of a tattle tale I was, from my perspective I was just telling it like it was...

2 comments:

jpb2525 said...

You were. For sure. I now honestly admire that quality in you...but when you are young and prone to always getting in trouble...not such a great trait to admire. I hope you forgive me!!!! I love you sis!

Anonymous said...

Yes, you have a knack for telling it like it was/is! Always have. It is definitely a quality I would like to have (most of the time). I suppose it would be very liberating....Love Ya!
Jenny