Friday, November 9, 2007

10 Days till 30-1997

I completed the first year of college and began my second. I had auditioned for the B.F.A. (big f*&king acting degree) acting program and got in. I also auditioned to be a dance minor and a voice student and was accepted into both of those programs as well. And the biggest audition I did that year was for the musical Little Shop of Horrors, and I was the only freshman cast! I played the medium plant. It was so much fun to be inside that costume dancing away with my arm as the tongue to the song "Feed Me!" It was really hot inside that plant though, so I sweat a lot. I also got to play Mrs. Luce which is normally played by the dentist, but because it was a college show they wanted to spread out the parts. It was a small cameo appearance with a brief solo. Still, I was very proud of myself.

No comments: