Saturday, September 22, 2007

6. That's it for My Blog Marathon!

I have officially put off what I was going to do tonight for long enough. And now I am so tired, I shall continue to put it off until tomorrow. You can tell, I'm not at all excited about doing it. Sometimes we have to do things we know are not going to be fun. I'll try to get it done by the afternoon, so I can get back to focusing on the many things I really want to do. It is supposed to be a gorgeous weekend. And by the way, Happy Autumnal Equinox! It is officially Sept 23 at 5:51 AM)!!! Fall is almost here and it my favorite time of year! Tune in later this weekend (or week) for the next installment of Blog Marathon including the long awaited finale to the Name Game!! I leave you with a random photo...






This is a picture of Stewie, Mere's cat, in my bathtub... He's decided he likes it there and I think it's a cute photo!

2 comments:

Charissa said...

What do you have to do that's so horrible? Now I want to know!

Anonymous said...

Me too love me