Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Short Post

What a beautiful day today was! It was a fall feeling at the end of the summer. I like the autumn best. It reminds us that change is good and with a few months off the world is reinvented. I wish I could have spent the whole day in Central Park. Happy Rosh Hashana to all those celebrating this week. It's a new year! Make a new resolution (even if you're not Jewish)... you only have to keep it until the end of the Latin year and then you can make a new one. It sure makes it easier to follow through if it's only a few months and not the whole year. I am going to try to be healthier. I made it to the gym two days in a row and I have been eating really well. I want to look my best for my headshot session which I am hoping to make the first week in October.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love the fall too the colors, the sounds, the crispness in the air. love mama

Charissa said...

I think this is the first year I have noticed this holiday... and part of me sorta wishes I was celebrating it. Hmmm....

PS Tag, you're it.

jpb2525 said...

I love fall, but it is also a reminder of winter (which I hate)....continued good thoughts on your efforts to hit the gym. I find it amazingly refreshing....and I am seeing the changes I want! Love ya!