Friday, September 21, 2007

2. I Was Tagged (And I write this post against my will!)


I've been tagged for sometime now by my dear friend Charissa. I liken this whole tagging thing to those annoying emails that tell you only good things happen to people with a lot of friends who they don't mind pestering with silly forwards... But, in the spirit of "fun," I will attempt to play along- minus the whole tagging more people. Anyway, I don't know enough bloggers to tag...

The Rules

You must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of your middle name. If you don’t have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have had. (I'm going to use my given middle name which I've always loved. I just wish the name went with Jodi...) When you are tagged you need to write your own blog-post containing your own middle name and the rules of the game. At the end of your blog-post, you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

L- Loving. I love passionately and with my whole heart.
E- Earnest. I like to think that I'm sincere and I know that I take myself (and the world) far to seriously.
S- Strong. I take on the world in my own way. When I make a decision, it happens.
L- Lovable. I can be tough to take sometimes, but I'm easy to love. Kind of like a teddy bear.
I- Intelligent. Speaks for itself (hopefully!)
E- Estrogen-Filled. Yeah, I know what you're thinking, "What?" Well, I'm trying to have fun with this silly game and this is my second 'E.' I'm a woman and I take birth control pills, thus I am filled to the brim with Estrogen.

And as I only know five bloggers, and two of them (Charissa and Marie) have already been tagged I shall only tag three (and it isn't so important to me that you do this, but it would be nice if you read my blog!): Jim (who hasn't actually begun to blog), John, and Cassie.


(I figured I'd incorporate a little "Flashback Friday into this post. This is me, Marie, Cassie, and Charissa summer 2006 drinking wine, catching up, crying, and laughing together!)

3 comments:

jpb2525 said...

grrr...ok fine. I will get to it.

jpb2525 said...

ok...ok...i know i have to do this - but I don't think I can send it to my blogger friends - they take their blogs waaaaay to seriously. Im too tired tonight, but I will try to work on it tomorrow.

Marie said...

i need a copy of that picture!!!