Friday, September 21, 2007

1. Blog Marathon

So, no time like the present to catch up on some writing. This is the first installment in a two part marathon. Enjoy and please visit my brother John's blog and read his post about San Diego's mayor. I posted a comment to his blog that I would like you to read. I am hoping that I get some traffic out of it. It seems as though my life is not a very popular read. Guess I could start writing in some juicy details...
We'll save that for another day. Read my brother John's blog here and be sure to click on the comments to read what I had to say.

1 comment:

jpb2525 said...

thanks for the mention sis......hope I get some more traffic. I am up to about 200 per week. Might I suggest that you join a blog webring (like I did- stole the idea from Rissa)...and be sure that you have your post lined with the updating software. It helps and increases traffic to your blog.