Friday, August 17, 2007

Long Week

I am tired. But I like that the week is ending and I have discovered some things about myself. I don't know how to say no. I am not good at taking care of myself first and others second. When you get shit on by a bird, people tell you that it's good luck to make you feel better (I got shat on yesterday afternoon). I am good at my craft, which was reinforced by a fabulous first class on "Audition Therapy" that I took. I need to really focus on bringing what I learned to an audition. The people in my class are all fabulous. They all also happen to be all women, which is very cool. And besides Joanne and I they all seem to have been with this business for a long time. It is great to watch them work and learn from them. Basically, I am so fortunate to be in this class. I really think it is going to be a turning point for me. And that is all I can write without falling asleep here at the keyboard.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jodi I am sorry you are so tired I am sure you will do fine I am glad you are with others in the field and are learning from them. say Hi from Mom

jpb2525 said...

Jojo: I think that problem runs in the family. Always remember to take some time for you. (even if its only a few moments). Congrats on the class - you will come out of it with more focus and more commitment (if that is even possible). Love ya bunches!
N