Thursday, August 23, 2007

I'm Leaving on a Jet Plane

So, I leave super early in the morning tomorrow and I am not taking my lab top. I will write if I get a chance, but I have to be honest, I probably won't feel like it. Las Vegas brings 12+ hours a day of work and I am sure to be tired. I will attempt to reach a computer on my days off- Monday and Tuesday!
Today I'm taking my class twice. I am missing a class next week so I'm making it up this afternoon. I learned three songs, but I'm not so sure I have the words down. Hopefully it will all come together and I'll be brilliant. I am hoping to make it to the apple store this morning because I want to buy a recording microphone for my Ipod. It would be so nice to get rid of the antiquated tape recorder and to be able to record with digital sound that I can put directly on my computer. Thanks Jaz, for the suggestion!

2 comments:

Charissa said...

I can probably get you one of those recorders. Did you buy one already?

jpb2525 said...

Have a safe trip to Vegas. I hate Vegas - no envy!

Miss you
N