Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Ten on Tuesdays

1. I've discovered that blogging can be a bad thing. I'm late for an audition, but I'm still sitting here writing instead of getting ready.
2. An unfinished Life with Robert Redford, JLo, and Morgan Freeman is a poorly written movie. Mere and I watched it last night. The relationship between JLo and the sheriff is completely unfounded. We were surprised that it was so bad.
3. I had a friend ask me on Myspace if I had decided on a presidential candidate. I haven't. I'm an undecided voter. That is abnormal for me. I liked Bill Richardson after the last debate and I voted for John Edwards in the primary in 2004. I'm a little worried that by the time I get to vote in NYC the choice will have already been made. That's always a little disconcerting.
4. Thursday John Edwards is coming to Cooper Union to speak about health care. I'm hoping to get there early enough to get a ticket. He is a really good speaker and I'm curious about the way he plans on funding his health care initiative.
5. Come October or November I'm not going to have health insurance. Ouch!
6. 24% of the national debt is owed to foreign countries, most of it owed to China.
7. I found Stewie hanging out on my new chair in the living room.
8. Jazmin's back in town, YEAH!! I know we'll end up at Chipotle. Yeah for organic!
9. I talked to my mom for a little over an hour yesterday. She worries about me needlessly. I think it's something that happens when your "little girl" is far away. I know she loves me and that makes me smile.
10. I have to get moving. I'm going to arrive at this audition after the lunch break and I just know that I'll be on the alternate list and waiting forever. Procrastination is not a noble quality.

3 comments:

Charissa said...

You are one of my favorite people EVER. Did you know that? Oh, and how'd the audition go??

Jodi said...

It went well! I'm still singing over a little phlegm, but its better. Love you!

Angie said...

I was going to ask about the audition...glad it went well. Hope your resp issues clear up soon. From one procrastinator to another...I can totally relate, Iam reading blogs and I should be studying or exercising-for the second time today...