Saturday, August 2, 2008

Moving slowly

So, I just got out of bed. Yesterday was a marathon. I worked setting up a trade show from 8am to 4pm and then I had to literally run across town, from 11th Ave and 37th street to Times Square (42 and 7th Ave), and then onto the shuttle to Grand Central (a short stop at a convenient store in GC where a Naked juice cost $5.79- Ouch!) and then to bartending from 430 to 1030. Mere met me at my bar and we went to a pub for drinks. We had a few Guinness and then I realized after eating an entire basket of stale pretzels that I really did not eat enough food and I had to eat or I might die. So in perfect Mere and Jodi fashion we walked from 42 and Vanderbilt all the way up to 60th and 2nd Ave. I was so hungry when I got there I could barely think. I had a bacon cheeseburger- yep, sure sign that I might be a little tipsy and starving, I eat the worst thing I can think of and finish every last fry. And to any who might be worrying I took a taxi home and then ran from the taxi into my apartment.
Food List for Friday
1. Latte
2. Cup of Coffee with just milk
3. Sausage, Egg and cheese on a whole wheat bagel
4. Apple
5. Peanut M&M's (I bought them on the train a few days before from the cutest little boy- thank God I found them in my bag as I ran across town!)
6. Blue Machine Naked juice- Yum
7. A tiny piece of pizza from my bar- we give free pizza to bar customers (and hungry bartenders!)
8. Fruit Tart
9. 3 Guinness
10. Basket of stale pretzels (I did share with Mere and Rebecca!)
11. Bacon Cheeseburger and fries!
I'm thinking about detoxing!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

when did you get the bartending job slow down just a little Love Mommie Dearest

jpb2525 said...

Even my stomach hurts after reading that food list!!!