Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Busy Bee

I have been working and auditioning like a fool. Basically, I am stopping by my blog on my way to bed. I have no thoughts or ideas that would benefit the world at this moment, but as soon as my life slows down (and believe me it will in a week and a half) I will tell you all what I'm thinking and feeling. Until then I really can say only "goodnight," and "do you know anyone who would hire me to do administrative/design/creative work that will allow me to not only pay my bills, but also let me leave during the day to audition? (And since I'm already putting it out there, can I please have a job that challenges me?)" I know, I know I'm demanding, but I have to believe these jobs exist and that I won't be forced against my will to wait tables again. I tried to take a proofreading class, but it was cancelled... do I have bad day job Karma?

No comments: