Saturday, November 3, 2007

Oh No!

I've gotten so far behind in 30 days to 30 posts. This week has been crazy. I finally got my headshots done, I went out on Wednesday and celebrated Halloween and then I had class, which went really well on Thursday, and then I went out with my new friend Sarah Jane last night. Whew, I'm tired. You can view my headshots here. There are a lot to look at and they are really good. I am so excited! The ones labelled best and very best were chosen by my photographer, Jordan Matter. Please do not star anything, but leave any comments on my blog comments page. I would love to have your opinions. And when I get the proof sheets next week I will post some of my favorites here.

3 comments:

Charissa said...

Okay - I don't know what definitely makes a good headshot, but my favs are:

VERY_BEST
BEST_10
BEST_12
BEST_31
BEST_33
JKM_8661
JKM_8754
JKM_8775
JKM_8822
JKM_9022
JKM_9110

I hope that helps! Love ya!

Jodi said...

Thanks Rissa!
I think its gonna be really hard to choose. I am getting some proof sheets this week which should help. I'll bring them with me next weekend!

jpb2525 said...

I sent you an email with some of my favorites - I just haven't been able to get through them all.K