Monday, October 22, 2007

I Was Busy, Now I'm Not!

Excuses, excuses.... yeah, I know. I am sure I have completely lost my readership, but I am going to try and do better. I was so busy with work and now there's no work, so I'll blog. I am getting my long awaited headshots done on Wednesday and I am very excited. I spent Friday and Saturday at the salon. My highlights were really uneven, but I went back on Saturday and got them fixed. It looks pretty damn good. Can't wait to share the photos with you all. Also, I have to say that I decided to do my own count down to the big 3-0. Charissa had done a 30 accomplishments in the 30 days before her birthday and I was going to do the same, but I have decided on something else. I am going to highlight some moment or event that occurred in all my 30 years on this earth that have influenced who I am. I should be on 1979 by today and I have not yet begun. Like you do when you forget to take your birth control, I am going to double up for two days until I catch up.

2 comments:

Charissa said...

Wow. That's ambitious! Is your birthday stuff still scheduled for a Sunday? I don't think I can do Sunday, but maybe a Saturday.

jpb2525 said...

I can't wait to see your pictures. Love ya Jojo