Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Ten on Tuesdays

1. I went to a Caribbean Carnival Parade for Labor Day. It was a lot of fun! Hopefully I'll be able to upload some pictures and video from my phone. If I figure that out, then I promise to share. It was quite an experience.

2. I moved all my stuff back to my apartment today, with the help of OB! I really wouldn't have been able to do it without him.

3. Jazmin has left for her My Fair Lady Tour. Go and see the tour when it comes to your neck of the woods! Jaz, you will be greatly missed! Have tons of fun and break a leg!

4. I am learning some really hard songs for my class on Thursday. I decided that for the last class I would do the songs that scare me the most. I can conquer my fears by facing them head on. I sang through them all tonight with my friend Doug and I feel far more confident. I'll let you know...

5. The songs are Wizard and I from Wicked, Life of the Party from Lippa's Wild Party, and a pop song... How Do I Live as sung by Trisha Yearwood (or Leeann Rimes, but I prefer Trisha).

6. I have discovered some things about myself that I don't think I would have ever noticed before because I was living my life in such a frantic state. It never seemed frantic while I was participating in it, but I never took a moment to breathe. Now that I have, I feel like there are parts of myself that I am more open to and things about myself I never wanted to face that I now can.

7. I promise to list the names for the naming contest tomorrow.

8. I would love to create some type of controversy so that my site would get more hits and people I don't know would suggest middle names for me, but alas I guess I'm not very controversial.

9. I'm sure there are things that I could talk about that might get me more hits, but how open can one person be on a blog with a real name attached to it. I've got so much that I want to say, but I restrain myself out of fear of hurting anyone's feelings. I am very curious how people write memoirs. Maybe I will come up with alternate names and places to protect the innocent...

10. Is your interest piqued?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I always find you fun and exciting the antique