Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Ten on Tuesday (The Late Edition)

1. I was so busy today that the day escaped me and it's now Wednesday and I'm finally getting to my Ten on Tuesday, hence the "Late Edition."

2. I said goodbye to some really good friends today. Joel and Rob are moving to Florida next week and I won't be here to send them off, so we all got together with Mere for lunch at DoJo's in the village and then later met up with Mere after work for a drink at a pub. I've known Joel and Rob for most of the time that I have been in NYC. We always have such a good time together and we laugh a lot. Guys, it's not goodbye. It's till we drink again!!

3. I leave for Jamaica in 12 hours and 39 minutes!!!

4. Jazmin, I didn't get a chance to look into that Burt's Bees Diaper Creme. I think I'll be okay without it and if I get burnt I have a ton of aloe and ibuprofen. I'll look for diaper creme when I get there if I need it. Thanks for the suggestion.

5. I plan on getting my copy of the last Harry Potter book when I'm in Jamaica. I hope that turns out to be as easy as it sounds.

6. If anyone needs to get a hold of me, I have international calling on my phone. It is $1.99 per minute so we'll have to keep it brief and if you leave a voicemail keep it exceptionally short (Jazmin, that means you!! HEHE!!) I can receive texts, but I won't be able to respond.

7. I'm so excited. It kind of feels like the first day of school is tomorrow and I'm not sure that I'll be able to sleep from the sheer excitement of it all.

8. We are flying Air Jamaica and it is a champagne flight. How cool is that?!

9. This will be my last post for ten days. Thanks to all who check daily, but you can have a little vacation from "Figuring It Out." I'll be figuring it out on the beach and I don't have any desire to blog while on vacation. I am bringing two cameras so I promise to post pictures when we get back.

10. Look out, JAMAICA, HERE I COME!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Marie said...

have fun :)

sooooo jealous...

Charissa said...

So, so jealous... and I think I'm getting a premonition. But that could be exhaustion, too. ;)

Cassie said...

I am jealous! Looks like I'm not the only one!

jpb2525 said...

Have fun! I know you have a way of steering huricanes - hope this isn't one of those times!

Love ya,
N

Charissa said...

Seriously... where ARE you? Aren't you back YET?